Torque Calibration Systems
Abolox®- Your best source for Torque Calibration Systems
Abolox carries several torque calibration systems. We carry only high-quality brands and have a large range of systems, from basic to extensive torque calibration systems. Instead of sending out torque wrenches and waiting weeks or even months for them to come back, shops can now calibrate their own torque wrenches.
Torque Calibration Systems for Professionals
Any industry that uses torque wrenches, even a small automotive shop, will benefit from having a torque calibration system. It can take weeks or sometimes months to ship torque wrenches out for calibration and to receive them back. Instead, those who use torque wrenches can calibrate their torque wrenches right in the shop. Having the ability to calibrate torque wrenches doesn’t only save time and money – it means that if you accidentally change the calibration on a torque wrench by dropping it or if an employee uses it wrong, you can be back in business in a matter of minutes.
Features of Torque Wrench Calibration Systems at Abolox
Depending on the model torque calibration system you choose, features might include:
- Check accuracy and calibrate cable tension meters
- Check accuracy and calibrate tension and compression gauges
- 4-in-1 transducer kit
- Calibrate torque wrenches up to 2,000 pounds -11 single transducers fro 5 in. oz up to 2,000 foot-pounds
- Torque screwdriver testing kit
- Eight units of torque
- Six units of force
- Calibration stand, wheels, arms, weights and trays
- Laboratory grade
- Measurement storage
- Automatic downloading
- Accuracy of plus / minus -.25 percent - Multiple languages
- LCD graphical display
- Date and time stamp
- Analog output
- Two RS-232 ports
- Individually serialized transducers -
- Matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T. Many of our toque calibration systems have a stand included. The stand holds all of the torque calibration tools, and they even have room to store your torque wrenches.
When to Use Torque Calibration Systems
You should check torque wrenches at least every six months or when someone drops one or otherwise causes potential damage to a torque wrench. When you have the ability to check and calibrate your torque wrenches, you’ll know that every time you use them, they’ll be on the money.
Torque Wrench Calibration Systems at Abolox
When you choose Abolox for your torque wrench calibration systems, you know you are getting top-quality equipment. We carry only known brands with excellent reputations. We offer several torque calibration systems, so regardless of the size of your shop or how many torque wrenches your employees use, we have a torque calibration system for you. A few of the systems we carry include the CDI 5000-3 Suretest Basic Calibration System - CDI 2000-1 Multitest Premier Calibration System - CDI 2800-1 Multitest Motorized System - CDI 5000-2 Suretest Supreme Calibration System. Browse through our available selection of top-quality torque calibration systems to find the best system for your shop.Read More Read Less