Abolox Your Source For Socket Sets
Every shop and home should have at least one set of metric sockets and a set of SAE sockets. Workers in many industries use sockets to make their jobs easier. Abolox carries several socket sets in standard and impact sockets. We also carry specialty sockets, including hex bit sockets, screwdriver bit sockets, torx bit sockets, deep well sockets, flex sockets, and universal power sockets. Choose from 6-point or 12-point sockets. If you don't see what are looking for, call Abolox and we will source what you need.
Socket Sets at Abolox
Abolox carries all the sockets you need, from 6-point to 12-point, SAE and metric standard and impact sockets, both deep well and standard height. All of our sockets are made of top-quality materials and are made to last in a professional setting.
Socket Sets for Work and Home
Workers in many industries use the sockets we carry, including the automotive, gas, and oil industries, electrical and plumbing industries, and many construction industries. Some of our socket sets come in holders. For those that do not, you can purchase socket rails and clips to keep the sockets corralled in the toolbox and while you are carrying them to a job.
For the home workshop, you'll need sockets for home repair and maintenance, assembling items you purchase online and repairing lawn mowers and lawn tools. Socket sets come in handy when working on crafts, including woodworking or repairing saws and other tools you use in a home workshop.
Basic Details of Socket Sets
Many of the socket sets we carry have a manufacturer lifetime warranty. Wright Brand sockets have patented features, including patented Wright Drive for more gripping power. Choose from standard and impact sockets in SAE and metric or any of the specialty sockets we carry.
We carry sockets in ¼-inch drive, 3/8-inch drive, ¾-inch drive, ½-inch drive and 1-inch drive for regular and impact sockets, and standard and deep well sockets.
Socket Set Features
As you browse through our socket set listings, you'll see many features, including:
- Patented Wright Drive for greater gripping power
- Forged and machined for strength and best fit
- Easy-to-read stamp pattern
- Made in the USA
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in Barberton, OH
- Precision heat-treated and tempered for hardness, ductility and durability
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
- High-polished chrome
- Two-piece design hex bits
- Does not use foreign blanks or forgings
- American-produced steel
- Alloy steel
- Full polish finish
- CAD/CAM technology
- Improved torque load capabilities
- Specially designed to distribute stress over a larger area
- SUPERTORQUE® lobular openings
- Designed for maximum engagement on 6-point fasteners
- Use with pneumatic and electric impact wrenches
- Pin retention hole and groove
- Includes toolbox to hold sockets, ratchets, extensions, universals, and other socket accessories
Socket Sets at Abolox
Browse through the socket sets available at Abolox to find the sets you need for your workplace or home workshop. We carry partial sets with the most common sizes and full sets with over 60 pieces.Read More Read Less