Abolox®- Your Best Source for Screwdrivers
Screwdrivers come in many sizes and forms. You can purchase sets of screwdrivers, individual screwdrivers, and screwdrivers with interchangeable bits in Phillips and slotted bits. You can also purchase screwdrivers with regular handles and T handles. Finally, you can also choose insulated screwdrivers and ratchet screwdrivers. Specialty screwdrivers, such as ratchet and T handle screwdrivers, make your job easier, whether you are a professional or a homeowner that wants to add to your home toolbox.
Screwdrivers in the Shop and at Home
Professionals know the value of a good screwdriver – and the value of having stubbies, regular-sized and long screwdrivers of various diameters. The homeowner could benefit from having several types of screwdrivers, too. Sometimes you need a screwdriver with a narrow shaft, and sometimes nothing will do but a thick-shafted screwdriver.In addition to different sizes, you can also choose insulated and ratchet screwdrivers. The ultimate home tool is a ratchet screwdriver with Phillips and slotted tips that you can change as needed.A good set of Torx screwdrivers also comes in handy – many items are put together using Torx screws – only a Torx bit will work. If you try to use a Phillips or a small slotted screwdriver, you'll strip the screw.
Screwdriver Features at Abolox
Different brands of screwdrivers we carry at Abolox have different features, including:.
- Ergonomic handles.
- Three-fluted grips for more torque.
- Hi-impact plastic handles for flexibility and durability.
- Heavy-duty ratcheting mechanism.
- Stainless steel shank to prevent rust or chipping chrome.
- Offset screwdrivers have a one-piece steel design. Offset screwdrivers may have a slotted bit or Phillips on both ends or a slotted and Phillips on each end.
- Black oxide finish.
- Many brands are made or originate in the United States.
- Hi-polish chrome blades for easy cleaning and corrosion avoidance.
- Strong alloy steel blades.
- Square or round shanks. Can turn square-shanked screwdrivers with a wrench.
The square shank screwdriver allows you to turn it with a wrench. Shanks are constructed of alloy steel for strength and durability.
Top-Quality Screwdrivers at Abolox
When you purchase top-quality screwdrivers, they'll last a lifetime. The brands we carry have the strength to stand up to use in a professional auto shop or for plumbers, electricians, construction workers, and the homeowner.Many of the brands we carry are made in the United States. Whether you need one specific size or type or a set of various sized screwdrivers, you can count on quality brands at Abolox.Read More Read Less