Abolox- The best source for Safety Supports!
Safety supports, including a safety back support belt, safety knee brace, safety elbow brace, and a safety wrist brace, help workers when lifting heavy items. Safety supports help reduce strains and injuries and help protect against worsening existing injuries. Certain supports even restrict range of motion for wrists, backs, elbows and knees to prevent injury.
Safety Supports at Home and Work
Safety supports are not just for workers – they are great to have around the home, too. Whether kneeling to clean or do other chores, lifting heavy bags, replacing light bulbs or air handler filters in the ceiling, or even doing housework such as vacuuming. Abolox carries brands that use quality materials and have features that actually support your back and joints.
- Safety back support belt: Use in industries that require lifting or standing for long periods of time. You can also use safety back support belts at home for heavy lifting and doing chores.
- Safety knee brace: Your knees can easily overextend when carrying heavy loads. Use in any industry that requires lifting, including lighter items, especially if you have to lift all day – such as a UPS driver. Knee braces with pads also help when you need to kneel on the floor to clean up a mess, get under the counter, or even work in the workshop, such as replacing a belt on a riding mower.
- Safety elbow brace: When you need support for lifting, whether you have a previous injury or not, elbow braces minimize injuries – or additional injuries – to your elbow.
- Safety wrist brace: Wrist braces protect against bending the wrist too far. These braces also support your wrists when lifting, typing, and doing other repetitive jobs.
Safety Support Features
Different supports have different features. Various features include:
- Wrist bands: Elastic, comfortable, and ambidextrous.
- Wrist supports: Open center stay, protection during repetitive motions, limits downward wrist movement, single strap, three-stage hook and loop closure, elastic, anti-odor.
- Back supports: Cool mesh, lower back support, helps with lifting, moves stress away from the spine, Sticky Finger Stays, Power Panel positioners, easily adjustable, comfortable stretch with 840D Spandex body material, machine wash, low-profile tapered design, rubber track webbing.
- Elbow supports: Contoured design, four-way stretch fabric, hook and loop closure, ambidextrous, perforated neoprene, binding and pre-curve design.
- Knee supports: Neoprene, contoured pre-curve design to conform to the body, enhanced breathability, Spandex mesh behind the knee.
- Knee sleeve: Open patella, anterior pad, perforated neoprene for breathability, contoured pre-curve design, foam buttress support, spiral stays, two-stage closure, Power Panel positioners.
- Back support brace: Fits most waist sizes, non-conductive for long-lasting integrity, 280D Spandex for comfortable stretch, suspenders, machine wash cold.
When Safety Supports Are Beneficial
Safety supports are beneficial when working or at home whenever you need to lift something, performing repetitive motions, such as with your wrist or kneeling on the ground. Use safety supports to minimize injuries or to minimize exacerbating existing injuries.Abolox carries safety support made only of quality material, so they last longer than cheap supports.Read More Read Less