Repair Kits & Replacement Bits
Repair Kits and Replacement Bits
Abolox carries several repair kits for sockets, ratchets, snap ring pliers, drive screwdriver replacement bits, and square bit sockets replacement bits. No matter how well a tool is made, it can break after many years or if someone puts too much torque on it. It’s always a good idea to have repair kits and replacement bits on hand. You won’t have to wait to send a tool out for repair when you can do it yourself.
Repair Kits and Replacement Bits at Abolox
Abolox carries several replacement bit sizes in addition to repair kits, including:
- Several sizes of retaining rings
- Renewal kits for scaffold ratchets
- Renewal kits for various ratchets
- Several replacement tip kits for snap ring pliers
Browse through the Repair Kits and Replacement Bits pages to find the kits and bits you need to stock up on.
Repair Kits and Replacement Bits for Work and Home
The repair kits and replacement bits we carry at Abolox are not just for professionals. If you have sockets, ratchets, snap ring pliers and screwdrivers with bits at home, you should also have the appropriate repair kits and replacement bits.
Instead of waiting for repair time or a new tool – or taking the time to drive to a hardware store and get a possibly inferior tool, you’ll have the repair kits on hand. You’ll be back to work within minutes instead of days.
Repair Kit and Replacement Bit Features
Features of the repair kits and replacement bits we carry at Abolox vary, depending on brand name and other factors. Some of the features you’ll see when browsing for repair kits and replacement bits at Abolox include the following:
- Made entirely in the United States
- Forged steel
- Does not use foreign blanks or forgings
- American-produced steel
- 20 degree tips
- Molded tips of non-marring plastic composite
- Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
- Precision heat-treated and tempered for ductility, hardness and durability
- One-piece retainer
- Forged and machined
- Hardened resin insert modled in polyurethane plastic
- Socket retainers in sizes for ¾ inch, 1 inch and 1 ½ inch impact drive sockets
- One-piece retainer
- Includes several pairs of interchangeable tips
- Easy-to-read stamp pattern for opening size
- Crush gauge indicates when the socket is worn
Purchase Repair Kits and Replacement Bits at Abolox
Browse through our Repair Kits and Replacement Bits pages to find the kits and bits you need to keep stocked in your toolbox. If you need something and don’t see it, call Abolox, and we’ll source it for you.Read More Read Less