Abolox®- Your best source for Pullers
Puller tools are necessary for auto technicians, aircraft mechanics, and large equipment mechanics. They are used to remove flywheels, bearings, gears, and pulleys from mechanical shafts. Depending on what you need to pull, the configuration might include two or three legs with hooked ends or an anvil head. Abolox carries the pullers you need to get the job done quickly and safely.
Pullers at Abolox
Some of the types of pullers we carry at Abolox include:
- Straight jaw pullers.
- Reversible two-position, two-jaw pullers (2 ton).
- Reversible two-position, two-jaw pullers (7 ton).
- Two-position two or three-jaw pullers (5 ton).
- Heavy-duty Pittman arm pullers.
- Goatleg pulley pullers.
- Three-jaw slide hammer.
- Front-wheel drive hub pullers.
- Slack adjustment pullers.
- Pittman pullers for compact cars.
- Gear and bearing separators.
- Fixed jaw pullers.
Pullers for Work and Home
The pullers we carry at Abolox are made from quality materials by known manufacturers. As an auto technician, you should have several types in your toolbox, especially if you work on suspension and steering or frequently remove crank pulleys and camshaft pulleys.
If you work on your vehicles at home, you should also have the pullers required for suspension and steering, plus gear and bearing separators. Slide hammers also come in handy in the home garage, though those who work in a professional setting will find more use for them.
Basic Details of Pullers
The pullers you’ll find at Abolox come in different types and sizes. Some are made to handle as little as two tons, while others will handle as much as seven tons of pressure. The forcing screws are made of steel, so you won’t easily strip the threads. Browse through our selection of pullers to find the puller you need. If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact the office, and we’ll source the puller you need.
The pullers we carry at Abolox have various features, including:
- Sharp, reinforced tip
- Forged head
- High-resistance steel
- 3-inch screw head jaw
- 4 7/8-inch jaw
- Double reach jaw 4 7/8-inches to 7 7/16-inches
- Thin jaw
- Self-fastening system
- Two positions
- Capacity of 2 tons
- Capacity of 7 tons
- Capacity of 5 tons
- Eliminates the need to remove the radiator when removing the pulley
- Set of three replacement bars, three jaw extractors, three bolts and one screw
- Plastic hard-molded box to hold a set
- Remove and easily slack adjustments
- Alternator and starter pulley puller
- Hex that you can turn with a socket and ratchet
- Floating tip
- Die-cut and hardened metal clip that holds the jaws on the puller
- Interchangeable and adjustable jaws
- Wheel hub removal
- Three-jaw slide hammer
- Extracts steering assembly and Pittman arms
- Micro-alloy steel forcing screw
- Separating base
Pullers at Abolox
When you need pullers, whether for the shop or your home, you can count on Abolox for pullers made with quality materials. As you browse through the selections, you can see which pullers have lifetime warranties and which are made in or originated in the United States.Read More Read Less