A good set of pliers in the workshop or at home is mandatory. Pliers of many types and sizes help with leverage when you need to hold or twist something. Abolox carries several plier sets that can help at work, crafting, and home repair and maintenance. Our plier sets are made from quality materials and are strong enough to use in a professional setting. Choose from locking pliers, electrical pliers, combination pliers, general pliers, snap ring pliers and more.
Plier Sets at AboloxThe plier sets we carry at Abolox are made of quality materials and are sturdy enough to use in a professional setting. Several different industries use our pliers, including auto technicians, electricians, plumbers, and construction workers. Whether you need to wrangle a bolt loose, strip wires, remove and replace snap rings, or work under the kitchen sink, we have the plier sets you need.
When you need plier sets that will stand up to the rigors of an auto technician, you can count on the brands we carry. Abolox carries only top-quality tools, including plier sets.
Basic Details of Plier Sets
Our plier sets contain at least two pliers and have a limited manufacturer warranty. Electricians’ pliers have a double insulation coating. The lock pliers we carry have an easy-to-use one-hand release. Many of the plier sets we carry have cushioned grips to make work more comfortable and reduce slippage.
Plier Set Features
Some of the features of the various plier sets we carry at Abolox include:
- Bi-mold handles to help reduce fatigue and increase grip
- One-hand release lever
- Heavy-duty jaw surfaces for more gripping power
- Double-dipped handles with air cushion pockets to increase grip and reduce hand fatigue
- Hardened and precision-ground cutter
- Cuts aluminum wire and stranded and solid copper
- Precision-ground stripping stations
- Designed for tight spaces
- Front-end crimp pockets
- For snap rings with bore diameters .375 to 1.750 inches (internal)
- External snap rings with bore diameters .250 to 1.438 inches.
- Eight tips
- 90-degree tips • 45-degree tips
- Carbon steel
- Angled and curved tips
- Carbon steel with a black-oxide finish to resist corrosion
- Heat-treated tips
- Cushion grip handles
- Interchangeable snap ring tips
- Knurled center screw with spring
Plier Sets at Abolox
When you need a good set of pliers – or a couple of sets for different types of jobs, browse the plier sets at Abolox to pick out the plier sets you need. You’ll get quality plier sets for all types of work, including plumbing, electrical, construction and auto repair.Read More Read Less