Abolox®- Your best source for Non-Sparking Tools
Non-sparking tools are made from non-ferrous materials such as copper-aluminum alloys, bronze, copper-nickel alloys, brass, and copper-beryllium alloys – they don’t produce sparks when you use them. These tools are common when working in the gas and oil industry and in other industries where explosions or fire are a concern.
Non-Sparking Tools at Abolox
The non-sparking tools we carry at Abolox include punches, cutting tools and hammers. Abolox only carries quality tools made from quality materials. Whether you are an electrician, work in the oil and gas industry, or work in the auto repair or large equipment repair industries, you might need non-sparking tools.
Auto and large equipment techs might need non-sparking tools when working around fuel tanks and fuel injection systems on vehicles and equipment.
Non-Sparking Tools for Work and Home
Those who also have a home workshop may also need non-sparking tools if they work on their own vehicles and lawn equipment or if they work on natural gas or propane appliances and lines in their home.
Basic Details of Non-Sparking Tools
Abolox carries several sizes and types of non-sparking hammers, punches, wrenches, and cutting tools, including:
- Ball pein hammer in several weights, including 7-ounce, 18-ounce, 25-ounce, and 32-ounce weights.
- Combination 12-point wrenches in standard and metric sizes.
- Offset striking wrenches in standard sizes.
- Flat striking wrenches in metric and standard sizes.
- 90-degree center punches in various sizes.
- 50-degree prick punches in various sizes.
- Sledgehammers in various weights and with short and long handles.
- 12-point box-end wrenches in various sizes.
- Cold cut chisels in various sizes.
- Long drift punches in various sizes.
- Slotted type screwdrivers in various sizes.
- Phillips type screwdrivers in various sizes.
- Structural open-end wrenches in various sizes.
Non-Sparking Tool Features
Some of the features you’ll see for non-sparking tools at Abolox include the following:
- Epoxy resin connection on ball pein hammers to secure shaft
- Bronze-aluminum cast
- Fiberglass handle
- Rubber grip to minimize vibration
- Shock absorbent guard
- Various weights
- Machined openings
- oval handle for a comfortable grip
- Super drive box-end design
- Bronze-aluminum alloy
- Wrench opening at an angle to the shank
- Tapered butt end to use as an alignment bar
- Short, standard and long handles
- Various HRc hardnesses
- Octagonal design
- 45-degree offset angle
- High-resistance amber PVC handle
Non-Sparking Tools at Abolox
When you need non-sparking tools, whether for the shop or your home, you can count on Abolox for tools made with quality materials. As you browse through the selections, you can see which tools have lifetime warranties and which are made in or originated in the United States.Read More Read Less