Abolox®- Your best source for Metalworking Tools
Metalworking tools help workers process, form, cut and join metal. They include awls, cold chisels, rasps, files, snips, wire brushes, shears and marking and layout tools. Whether you are a professional or a hobbyist just starting out, having the proper metalworking tools not only makes the job easier but it makes your work look more professional. Get the metalworking tools you need to make your job easier at Abolox. We carry only quality tools that last for many years.
Metalworking Tools for Professionals and Hobbyists at Abolox
Professionals and hobbyists alike will enjoy the quality of the metalworking tools that we carry at Abolox. Manufactured with quality materials, these tools will last and make your job much easier. Regardless of whether you are working in a professional shop or making something in a home workshop, you want your project to look professional. The metalworking tools that we carry allow you to turn out quality, professional projects.
Features of Metalworking Tools at Abolox
We carry several types of metalworking tools at Abolox, including annular cutters, countersink bits, cutting burrs, die tools, drill bits, end mills, reamer tapers, and top bits. Features of various metalworking tools include:
- Annular cutters: High-speed steel, fractional, many sizes to choose from.
- Countersink bits: High-speed steel, available from 60 to 100 degrees (angle), 3, 4, and 6-flute, chatterless multi-bit, center ream bits, deburring bits.
- Cutting burrs: Tungsten carbide, single and double-cut, works with plastics, wood and metals, double cutting edges.
- Die tools: Machine screw, fractional, adjustable dies, round split, available in many sizes.
- Drill bits: Fractional, black oxide, high-speed steel, straight shank, carbide tip, masonry, double end, taper shank, many sizes, hex shank, ball grove shank, reduced shank.
- End mills: Fractional, several lengths, cobalt, center cutting.
- Reamer tapers: Various sizes, fractional, black oxide, high-speed steel.
- Tap bits: Hand taps, tap and reamer wrenches, spiral point, machine screw, fractional, high-speed steel.
Metalworking Tools in the Shop and Home
The metalworking tools we carry are affordable for the home hobbyist, but durable enough for the professional who might use them every day. Anyone working with metal will find that we carry only quality brands that are meant to last. Creating quality products with inferior tools is difficult – make your job easier by using the top-quality tools we carry at Abolox.
Why Professionals and Hobbyists Should Purchase Metalworking Tools at Abolox
When you want to turn out quality products, you need quality tools. All of the metalworking tools we carry are made from quality steel and other materials. They are designed for professional use yet are affordable for beginning and home metalworkers.We carry many sizes of various metalworking tools, including annular cutters, drills, die tools, drill bits, end mills, tap bits, countersink bits, reamer tapers and cutting burrs. Shop Abolox for quality metalworking tools.Read More Read Less