Abolox®- Your best source for FR Clothing!
Flame-resistant (FR) clothing can save someone from flash fires where temperatures can reach upwards of 35,000 degrees Fahrenheit. FR clothing also helps protect from welding sparks. The self-extinguishing material does not ignite easily, and when it does, it doesn't continue burning. Safety standards, such as NFPA 70E, regulate FR clothing.To ensure you are protected from fires, choose from the various types of FR clothing at Abolox. We carry only quality FR clothing, including flame-resistant vests, flame-resistant jackets, flame-resistant rain suits, flame-resistant gloves, flame-resistant balaclavas,flame-resistant coveralls flame-resistant bibs and more to keep you safe.
Flame-Resistant Clothing for Men and Women at Abolox
Anyone working in dangerous occupations, including utilities, mechanical construction, electrical, welding, the oil and gas industry, and other occupations, needs flame-resistant clothing to keep them safe. Our NFPA 70E FR shirts, pants, FR vests, FR jackets FR coverall and more protect workers from flash fires in the electrical and other industries.
Features of FR Clothing
Depending on the brand and type of FR clothing, you will see some of these features:
- 7 oz Indura cotton FR fabric.
- Class 3.
- Leaf collar.
- Wide elastic waist.
- Double-stitched pockets – 2 chest, 2 rear, 2 hip and 1 tool pocket.
- FR zipper front closure.
- Bar-tacked stress points.
- Non-sparking covered snaps.
- Action-back design.
- NFPA 70E Standard for electrical safety.
- NFPA 2112 Standard for flame-resistance.
- UL Certified.
- Lifetime FR guarantee.
- Regular sizing.
- Tall sizing.
- Tan, royal blue, navy, gray and red.
- Adjustable snap closures for sleeve and leg cuffs.
- Reinforcement strips on snaps.
- ASTM F1506 arc protection.
- Bi-swing action back gussets.
- Heavy-duty two-way YKK® brass break-away zipper with Neomex® tape.
- Risk Cat HRC2/9.3 cal/cm2.
- Protective storm flap for the front zipper.
- Side pass-through with a snap closure.
- Five-thread overlock stitching.
- Patch pocket on chest.
- Top-stitched lay-flat collar.
- Nomex® FR thread seams.
- Vented Nomex® Mesh Back
- ASTM F2733 for flash fires.
- ASTM F903 for liquid penetration.
- ASTM F1891 for arc flash rating.
- Reflective tape.
FR Clothing for All Seasons
Whether you work in the freezing cold of Alaska on an oil rig during the winter, in the hot Gulf sun during the summer, or are in danger of electrical flash fires, Abolox carries the FR clothing you need to keep you warm or to keep you from overheating while staying safe.Stay safe while working in dangerous jobs so you can go home to your family at the end of the day. Our FR clothing is also high-visibility, which helps co-workers see you in low-visibility conditions. Browse through our selection of FR clothing to order the highest quality, whether for your employees or for yourself.Read More Read Less