Flame Resistant Jackets
Abolox®- Your best source for Flame Resistant Jackets
When working around flames and sparks or in industries that see arc flash fires that can reach 35,000 degrees Fahrenheit, you should wear a flame resistant jacket. These jackets can protect you because of the self-extinguishing material, which is difficult to ignite. If it does ignite, it does not remain burning. FR jackets and other FR clothing are regulated by NFPA 70E. Flame retardant jackets also come as rain gear, insulated jackets, and high visibility jackets. High visibility jackets are ANSI non-rated, Class 2 and Class 3. Be sure you are protected from sparks and flames – get your FR jackets today.
Features of FR Jackets at Abolox
We only carry high-quality flame retardant jacket at Abolox. The features depend on the type and brand and include:
- Protects against incidental chemical flashes.
- Protects against flash fire.
- Protects against electrical arc flash.
- Protects against harsh winter conditions.
- Class 3.
- Rain resistant.
- Attached hood.
- Neoprene on woven Nomex.
- Vented Nomex mesh back.
- Storm flap front with hook and loop closure.
- Non-conductive zipper front closure.
- D-ring access port.
- Take-up tabs on wrists.
- 2-inch 3M Scotchlike reflective tape.
- Two outside patch pockets with upper flap closures.
- ASTM F2733 – flash fire.
- ASTM F903 – liquid penetration.
- ASTM F1891 – arc flash rated.
- ASTM D6413.
- NFPA 2112.
- Polyurethane coating for better snag and abrasion resistance.
- Double stitched and tape sealed seams.
- 30 inches long.
- Raglan shoulder design.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Rainwear with high visibility features.
- ANSI / ISEA 107 Class 3.
- SE D6413 tested.
- Tuck-away hood.
- Underarm vents.
- Inner protective sleeves.
- PVC / Nylon lightweight protection good in tempratures from -30 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4.5-ounce Nomex (CAT 1) 4.6 cal/cm2
- Left breast pocket with pen slot.
- Take-up snaps on the wrist cuffs.
- Flame resistant bomber jacket.
- B3N insulated bomber jacket for working in the oil and gas industry.
- NFPA 70E.
- Tall sizes.
- Various colors.
- NFPA 2112 UL Certified.
- #10 Nomex 1-way separating front zipper closure with protective storm flap.
- 10-ounce quilted modacrylic liner for warmth.
FR Rain Jacket and FR Jackets at Abolox
We carry several rain jackets, lab jackets, cold weather and warm weather FR jackets at Abolox. Choose from non-rated, Class 2 and Class 3 jackets. Abolox only carries FR jackets that are made of the best materials. Browse through our products and stock up on the flame resistant jackets you need to keep you safe, dry, and warm.When you need flame retardant jackets for all industries, including the oil and gas industry, contruction, mechanical and electrical industries, you’ll find what you need with Abolox.Read More Read Less